Thursday, November 22, 2007

Did we have a good Thanksgiving?

You tell me:












Yes, I made them. All of them, the kids and the desserts. Happy Thanksgiving. I am grateful for my husband, who is kind, loving, patient, gentle, sweet, loyal and who works like a dog to provide a wonderful life for his family. I am thankful for Sir H, whose stories, songs, ideas, enthusiasm, excitement for each new dawn make me remember the joy in being a child, and happily encourage me out of my rigidity; whose positive disposition, gentle, kind and sweet spirit shine from every part of him to those around him. I am thankful for The Bear, whose gigantic four-tooth smiles light up my heart with all the rays of the sun, whose giggles, screeches, growls and baby words make me melt. I am thankful for my wonderful friends, for their families and the beauty that they bring to my life. I am thankful for my parents, who drive me up the nearest wall, but who are also my best friends. Most of all, I am thankful for my God, one who gave His Son so that we can live in grace, abundance and forgiveness.

1 comments:

Constant Dreamer said...

Chocolate!!!
Handsome babies. Definitely something to be thankful for.