Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Dear Friend

Sweet friend, I know you're hurting. I wish I could help. I don't know the words that would take the pain away, but if I did, I would say them. I wish I could take the burden on myself and cry your tears and feel your hurt so you didn't have to. Your beautiful babies deserve a world where things like this don't happen to the family they love. Please know that, especially after seeing your hurt today, you are in my heart so fully, and my heart aches for you, and my prayers for you and your family are constant. I love you, A, and your precious half-dozen. I am praying for you and everyone else who is touched by this tragedy.

3 comments:

The Leader Of This Crazy Clan said...

Thank You so much!!! God has given us so many signs that he is with us all through this and having you at a church you don't usually attend yesterday.... he knew I was going to need my friend there! Thank you for being my support. Continued prayers for my strength is all I can ask right now!! I love you!!

Danielle said...

I love you, sweetie. My prayers are with you this week during the service and family time.

Unknown said...

Hi there, new reader from MDC here (Megs Mom). {{{HUGS}}}