Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Resign

Today I'm have A Day. You know, those days where you can hold it together for .0623467 tenths of a second and then you turn into snappy, irritable mom whose children can't do anything right? A monkey could do this job better than I today. Instead of "SIR H! PLEEEEASE don't step on the flowers in the flowerbed! ARRRRRGH!" He would hear, "Eee ee! Ahh! Ahhhhh!" and that would be much less damaging. My kids can't do anything right today, and I absolutely loathe myself when I see that face that Sir H gets when I fuss at him for things that normally get an eye roll and a small chuckle while I get down and talk to him about why this decision blah blah blah. These are the days where the lizard part of my brain perks up when it hears the word Ezzo.

1 comments:

Julia Mendez said...

You are allowed to have a bad day! We are better for these days, we learn, we repent, we try to make tomorrow better. There are really horrible mothers out there, you are not one of them!
Hang in there-