Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So excited!

Sir H is finally getting in to see an amazing naturopath/MD! The date is getting close! September 24th - who wants to babysit The Bear? :)

And, I finally got a date with the developmental pediatrician in the city, on October 5th. So, who wants to babysit Sir H? :)

In other news, another of my bestestest friends, my cousin Tracy, just got engaged to a wonderful man. She has two delightful, brilliant and loving children and they deserve an amazing man to become part of their family. He just proposed, she accepted, and they're getting married in December! I couldn't be more excited. It just reminds me of the excitement of being engaged to The Huz, and how he swept me completely off my feet. I am so happy for the joy that J has brought to her life, and I can't think of anyone who deserves more happiness that Tracy and her children. We love you! :smooch:

0 comments: