Saturday, September 1, 2007

Hold me

I was donating platelets today, which is supposed to take 1.5-2 hours, but they couldn't get enough from me, so I ended up only being there for 30 minutes. I was in a strip center, decided to hop over to the movies, and saw that Kevin Bacon was in an movie called Death Sentence that I hadn't seen trailered. I asked the ticket girl if it was a horror flick or what, and she said it was a crime thriller / drama. Yay! My kind of book, so my kind of movie, right?

Horribly, horribly wrong.

Do not, do NOT go see this movie. It. Is. Awful. Horrifyingly tragic, not at all redeeming, gruesome and terribly upsetting. I seriously cannot get the images out of my head.

This is my good deed for the day - warning you all to steer clear, especially those of you who have kids, or have kids you love, or even remotely think you may like kids a little bit. Or life. Or happiness. Or positivity.

0 comments: