Monday, February 1, 2010

It's the 100th day!

I blogged a couple weeks ago about the 100th day of school and this idea the school had to collect 100 things that can fit into a Ziploc bag, quart-size, and are to be sewn on a brand-new white t-shirt. I have had some random and serious butthurt about this assignment, due to the choking hazard issue to baby A, the collecting business (how the hell am I supposed to keep up with 100 small items when I can't even keep shoes on Thing 2?) and the whole gluing/sewing thing. Since he's - you know - SIX! I obviously will be the one doing it.

In my grousing, I received some great ideas, and we took one and ran with it. Behold my revenge:



My sweet little guy wanted his and his brothers' initials on it, so it reads "H B A" and then the pocket is outlined with bells, there are some on the sleeves and around the collar. I'm looking forward to hearing next year's plan for the 100th day of school.

0 comments: