Tuesday, February 19, 2008

But I don't waaaaaaaaaanna blog

It's been too long, though, so here ya go.

We had the MRI last week, and it was hell on wheels for me, The Bear did just fine. No anomolies, so we're clear on any organic issues. The EEG is set for tomorrow, and he has to only sleep from midnight to 4 am, so the Huz and I are pulling shifts.

Apart from that, Sir H is four and I love it. I love four, I LOVE FOUR! I want to shout it from the rooftops that I LOVE FOUR! He is so helpful, and sweet, and fun, and conversational, and opinionated (in a good way) and so...personable. He's amazing. My love bug. I've also started knitting. It's wonderful for anxiety. I really struggle with bouts of depression and anxiety, and sometimes, when the anxiety gets too big, I feel like I want to crawl out of my skin. In comes knitting...my hands are moving, my mind is working just hard enough to not dwell on stuff, but not so much that I can't do other things. It's a wonderfully soothing hobby for the evening while I watch a fluff television show, or lie in bed with Sir H. I make killer scarves. They're the easiest thing to make, in case you don't know. I'm currently trying my hand at a hat. I'll share pics when I get somewhere.

1 comments:

Constant Dreamer said...

I'm looking forward to photos of your work! :)
Big hugs to you, Mama.