Monday, April 21, 2008

Yarny Goodness

I'm making some slippers out of this delicious yarn. I'm so not a slippers girl, but I have Reynaud's Syndrome, a fancy name for my-toes-go-numb-and-lose-feeling-at-random-times-mostly-when-cold. So, I fell in love with these little guys. You know you're jealous.

I've finished the actual shoes, and it took me about 4 tries to figure out the attached I-cord, but I finally got it. I ditched her directions and used my own, and we'll see...pictures will come when I am finished!

2 comments:

The Leader Of This Crazy Clan said...

OK some certain photographer needs those with a matching hat.... maybe some PINK. heeeeheeee I'll give you free shoots for a lifetime. Hey what happened to that CD with all the cool mommy songs???? We so need to get together!! Glad your having fun with your new hobby....your little leggings with a tutu for a little girl ohhhhh what I could do with your talent!

Danielle said...

I have yours burned! I'll bring it next time we see each other. Sometime soon. We have to. Sir H is dying to see K's chickens!